"Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the
opposing miseries of summer and winter."

-Carol Bishop Hipps



Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 3 and 4

Roy goes back to work tomorrow so we have been trying to finish.  I think we did a pretty good job.
Grout done
End of Day 3 
 Grout dry and ready for sealer.
 Close up of shower grout.
 Next came a fresh coat of paint.
 The new vanity
 New solid surface top.
 New potty.  Yay!
End of day 4.  We still have a little work to do but atleast when I wake up in the middle of the night and need to go potty I don't have to run downstairs!  It looks really good.  I am so glad that I married someone who can do improvements!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooolala!! It looks really good! You've lapped us...wanna take a trip to Nauvoo to help us get ours done since you're finishing so fast?! That'd be awesome.

    ReplyDelete